Monday 20 February 2012

New site and Photo Workshops








After much mouse and keyboard bashing I have finally built my new site - www.davehunt.eu.

The old one was dusty and drafty, made it years ago with Dreamweaver which I do like but I wanted something that offers better slideshows, easier to change and add pics, and above all be more mobile device friendly.

Tried a few online builder apps and settled on Viewbook after seeing another photographers portfolio.

The other drive to get it all rebuilt was to re launch my training workshops, seemed like the best time to make the jump.

So, now offering 1,2 and 4 day workshops in Landscapes, more of the Fine Art Studio workshops that I started last year, new for 2012 are weekend workshops at Tombreck in Perthshire aimed folk with a more general interesting their photography.

Then there are details of my very popular 1-2-1 courses, usually a whole day for 1 or 2 folk, some split the day into 2 short days to give the students brain some rest time and it allows a chance to play before carrying on. Folk can also pay for some courses and buy Gift Vouchers through the site, i know that's nothing clever but it took me to rebuild the site for me to get it sorted..!


Thanks to Rien and all the guys at viewbook.com :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new site - although I liked the old one as well :)

Good luck with the workshops.

For anyone thinking of going on one Dave's a great guy and a great teacher.